Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fashion Week Favorites

Here are some of my favorite images (so far) from the Spring 2013 collections and the various fashion weeks around the world:
Jason Wu S/S 2013 (source: Fashion-OCD)

Rachel comey RTW S/S 2013 (source: Lyst.com)


Erin by Erin Fetherston S/S 2013 (source: pinkmemo.com)

These next two are, by far, my favorite. I'm so excited to have discovered Josep Font. His designs are breathtakingly beautiful.
Josep Font S/S 2013 (source: Elle.es)

 Josep Font S/S 2013 (source: Elle.es)

Tanya Taylor S/S 2013 (source: Fashionologie.com)

Tanya Taylor S/S 2013  (source: Fashionisgreat.com)

AND here's a picture of me from The Sartorialist...
Just kidding!! It's Elisa Nalin. The glasses and red lips look pretty familiar, though. (source: The Sartorialist)
 ♠


4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ahhhh Erin Fetherston. I want everything!!

I so thought that was you for a sec, you got me haha :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great pictures! you really look like her, so I would have thought you are in the picture!





http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Anna and Klaudia said...

Everything is amazing :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Emmylou said...

Love that floral outfit from Tanya Taylor collection. Great picks:) And TY for the blog comment.:)

Blogging tips