Sunday, September 30, 2012

Look of the Day: Floral Maxi

in style, floral maxi dress, seattle street style, fall fashion
 I redeemed this beautiful dress from Last Night using my Chic Points on Chictopia. That's right, it was absolutely free! And it came with this lovely handwritten note from Stephanie, the fashion brains behind Last Night. I feel really lucky to be one of the first to wear something from the site.
The site is so new, I had never even heard of it until I redeemed the dress. I just went on gut instinct. I liked what I saw, so snatched it up! Now, I'm trying to decide on the next piece to get from Last Night! I'm leaning heavily towards this white maxi dress. There is just something about a white maxi dress, and I love that the pleats run the entire length of the dress. It's the same for this floral one I'm wearing the photos. Pleats create the nicest movement and flow. Honestly, I'm just in love with it. I was a little apprehensive about the one-shoulder, but now it doesn't even matter. I'm hooked.

in style, floral maxi dress, seattle street style, fall fashion, last night


in style, floral maxi dress, seattle street style, fall fashion
Last Night Floral Strokes Maxi Dress - Harmonic Shawl Cardigan (similar) - vintage Coach bag - MIA flats 

20 comments:

Ashley said...

That print is so gorgeous on you! Both vibrant and feminine, and that dress is super versatile. You can wear it year round. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

That dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! The colors are so vibrant and pretty and it fits you perfectly. I love the pleats too. It is hard to find micro pleats like that that go all the way down. :) <3

toni

Tori said...

Awesome dress! It's great that you were able to redeem it on Chictopia- Chictopia always has the best rewards :)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Lizzie said...

This dress is awesome! I love the bold print! Also, free...how great is that!! I think you have sold me on the one shoulder trend. Up until now I haven't really been diggin' it :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful always, and I adore your hair style.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

You look amazing! This is such an amazing post, thank you so much for supporting us :)

xx Stephanie
SHOP LAST NIGHT

Emanuel I. said...

Love the print!
:P

Anonymous said...

That skirt... you're killin it ;)

Please come check out our new online jewelry shop! Too Much Soul.com

mispapelicos said...

Following you in bloglovin too, now, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tesa said...

cute!

issatchieu said...

Great style, beautiful hair,
very edgy and im blown away by ur look. just love everything about u.

ISSA TCHIEU

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress! I can see why you snatched that up! Fabulous chic reward indeed!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Lloyd Lim @StyleHills said...

Very nice! I love your hair, too!

- Lloyd

Thrifted Shift said...

You look beautiful! What a fabulous dress!

Lilly Rocket said...

i love the maxi dress - the pattern is great! and i love your hair! think i'll just be never brave enough to cut mine. ;)

kissboombang.
bonnie + kleid

Anonymous said...

beautiful outfit :)

Anastasia said...

love this great print!)

Aleksandra said...

I'm in love in your vintage bag !!!
Lovely look !!!

http://www.olastory.com/

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! And, your hair looks..AMAZING!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Karolina Klaudia Kurkiewicz said...

wow, amazing look - beatiful dress <3

xoxo

Blogging tips