Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Look of the Day: floral peplum + denim

vintage coach, fall trends, floral peplum, in style, seattle street style, what i wore
I took these photos a while ago and wasn't totally happy with them, so they've been in the "draft pile". The peplum top and harem pants just seemed like too much.

Well, I've changed my mind again. I kinda like the outfit. Maybe it's just the denim jacket, though. It's my favorite thing to wear right now.

vintage coach, fall trends, floral peplum, in style, seattle street style, what i wore

vintage coach, fall trends, floral peplum, in style, seattle street style, what i wore
GAP denim jacket - American Apparel harem pants - Forever21 Peplum (similar) - Vintage Coach bag - thrifted leather belt (similar) - MIA Limited Edition Audrey flats - tortoise shell bracelet (similar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this look! Peplums are always dressy to me and harem pants are more casual. So combining the two seems spot on to me! And I didn't know AA had harem pants. I'll have to check those out. They are so comfy! :) <3

toni

Anonymous said...

cute! i'm still trying to figure out why there isn't a single peplum item in my closet...i need to get on it.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

I totally love this look! that peplum top is just so cute, the pants so casual and the jacket edgy :) love how so many styles make a great look! :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

mispapelicos said...

Love your bigger photos, and that top is crazy gorgeous, ahhhhhhhhh.
I thought I had you in my blogroll,ahhhhhh, well, now you are indeed.
Have a lovely week
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

issatchieu said...

Love ur poses here!!

ISSA TCHIEU

Blogging tips