Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: A Year in Review


What a year. There were many happy moments; moments full of pride, excitement and contentment, but it was also full of struggle. Everything was rather overshadowed by the death of my one-and-only-Frida, and health problems never make anything easy. I'm looking forward to 2015, though. I have lots of goals and am excited for the chance to do it all over again. It's the next round. Practice makes perfect, as they say.

My Goals for 2015:

Get my apartment into shape!

Finally have some letterpress plates made!

Walk my dog more often.

And now for some of my favorite shots from the blog...

We said goodbye to Frida, in February.

I wore lots of white & blue.

 On May Day, we added Otto to our home.

A trip to New York and a photoshoot for Redbook finished off my 29th year in the most magical way! And I got to meet Maria!

I went all out for my 30th Birthday. I still can't get over this invitation I made myself, haha


 More blue and white!

 September took me to the ocean.

 Fall brought rain and a tour of the Filson headquarters.

And here we are. Back at December. As I write this, the little tree still sits atop my credenza. I will probably take it down tomorrow. Bye, bye little tree. Bye, bye 2014.

Hello, 2015!

1 comment:

Cee said...

Happy New Year!
xox,
Cee

Blogging tips