Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Look of the Day: Plaid Coat & Oasap Blouse

Every season, there are certain pieces I can't stop wearing. This coat is one of them, and this eyeglass patterned blouse from my sponsor, Oasap, is the newest piece. (Not shown: a thrifted Blumarine men's sweater I took off only for these photos. I live in it)

 There's something so graphically pleasing about eyeglass frames.

I just had my haircut refreshed at the Toni&Guy academy here in Seattle (yeah, I get my cut & color done at a school!). The lovely lady who cut my hair, Anita, is quite talented. Of course she's graduating next month! Luckily, she has a blog (So She Did) so I can at least keep in touch, even if I won't be able to afford to get my haircuts from her anymore. She's gonna go someplace fancy and expensive, I just know it.

Oasap eyeglasses blouse - vintage Ralph Lauren coat - Chloe flats - Watch c/o Timex

3 comments:

Keit said...

Whoa, her blog is so shiny and fun, will have to bookmark it! *_*
Congrats on the new haircut dear, you're as gorgeous as ever, I'm so jealous. I wish I looked like a perfect snowflake with my short pixie :D
Adore the outfit, the coat speaks to me! O_O

Ladies in Navy said...

you look so fab! that coat!
ladies in navy

citizen rosebud said...

You're such cutie! And truly a fantastic stylist.

Blogging tips