Monday, November 26, 2012

Look of the Day: Winter Neutrals

fleur d'elise, seattle, winter, fashion, blonde, pixie cut
 The pace of life has really picked up. I have a horrible head cold, so am having trouble keeping up with everything. For instance, I should be packing right now, because I leave for England tomorrow! Instead, I'm blogging and listening to NPR and hoping this grogginess will go away.
fleur d'elise, seattle, winter, fashion, blonde, pixie cut, coach purse
Last week I had the chance to do some modeling for a local company. I'm usually a total wreck when someone else is taking my picture, but I like the ladies of Rivet & Sway so much that it just felt like hanging out with friends. I was pretty surprised with how at ease I felt. (There may or may not have been prosecco involved.) One of the photos is up on the Rivet & Sway website now. I'm the face of their holiday sale!

fleur d'elise, seattle, winter, fashion, coach purse
I have a question for you guys. Does anybody know what style of Coach this is? I bought it last week from Crossroads Trading Company in the U District thinking it was the Court Bag. It is not. It has a center pocket and is much wider at the base. I'm curious to find out what style it is!

Before I go, I wanted to give one more shout out to the generous souls at Vivilli. They gifted me this gorgeous white jacket. I love how structured it is, and all the zipper detailing is right up my alley. It come in 2 other colors as well and is a total steal (only $36!).

10 comments:

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

Gorgeous, soft winter look! You look like the snow queen gone comfy and/or the white witch gone hip! :)

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you're going to London!! How fun!! I love that Coach bag. And even if I'm wrong about it being the Regina, it's still super stylish and could double as a super cute carryon. :) Have a great time and congrats on the modeling gig! <3

toni

Unknown said...

I told you you look so European!!! Haha.

crystal dots.

Tori said...

I love that bag! :)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

LISA SOMMACALE said...

Hi Catie!

I love your long skirt!!

I follow you from Italy.. If you want, visit my blog www.fuorimodel.com

kisses

Lisa
WWW.FUORIMODEL.COM

Ashley said...

What a fab photo on the Rivet & Sway site! Looks like you're getting all sorts of collab opportunities. I'm excited for you and hope you & your blog continue to gain success!

Anonymous said...

Love that white coat. I might have to get one :) Get better quickly and have fun in London!

Lindsay Living said...

The bag is lovely! I have the Court, which this one is not.... I fancy myself knowledgeable about Coach, but I can't help you with this one. How exciting about London! Take lots of photos :)

Cee said...

I've developed a thing for winter whites this season and frankly, this outfit couldn't be a more perfect example of everything I love about soft hues during colder months. And I just have to say, I'm so envious of the vintage Coach pieces you seem to stumble upon so easily/your obvious knack for thrifting which I completely lack. I'm not sure what style your bag is, but I know I love it :) Hope you're having a great trip!
xox,
Cee

Erin said...

Have you found out what style Coach this pretty purse is? I love that the shape is a bit softer than a Court bag, and it looks roomier, too! I'm keeping my eye out for something similar...

Blogging tips