Thursday, November 10, 2011

hello there!



Oh goodness! This always happens. I go on vacation and my whole flow is completely interrupted. It takes me weeks to get back into the swing of things. I'm surprised I am even back on my regular work schedule. And, of course, breaking my camera on vacation doesn't help in the blogging department. It's just the LCD screen that's broken, but it still makes it hard to take pictures since I can't tell what it's focusing on and I can't use any of the menu options. These pomegranates were photographed just 2 days before the fateful drop. I have never seen them "out in the wild."

We had a wonderful trip, my feet felt quite nearly fantastic, and I was even able to go shopping at Zara! We don't have any in Seattle, so it was a real treat. I'm a little disappointed in the quality, but I'll leave that topic for another post.

Hope you are all well! xoxo

5 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Welcome back! That sucks about your camera, is it fixable?

Collette Osuna said...

So sorry to hear about the camera:(
SO happy you are back!

Enter my Icelandic Design Knit Hat Giveaway!!

This Charming Style said...

Sorry to hear about your camera! I am so happy that you had a great time though :D xx

Isabel Hendrix said...

blargh! Sorry about your camera being broken, but at least you got a vacation, right? I'm happy to hear it was a good trip!
<3

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Sounds really like you had so much fun! Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Blogging tips