Friday, June 10, 2011

stolen/borrowed


I bought this leather pouch for my husband. It was a gift on our wedding day. Secretly, I want one very badly. Ok, not so secretly, but sometimes it's easier to buy things when they are gifts for others. He wanted it one, of course, I wasn't just buying things I liked, haha.

I borrowed it today, with the idea that I would return it to its original spot before my husband got home from work. I wasn't quick enough, though. He got home and even though he hasn't touched it in over 2 weeks, he went looking for it. Whoops! He wasn't angry, but said he was starting to freak out, because he thought it had been stolen. By who, I don't know. It's just me and the Frida all day.

My outfit:
American Apparel shorts & bag
Vintage sweater
GAP cardigan
H&M flower brooch
New Look wedges
Vintage belt

Tomorrow:
Product review of Benefit's So Radiant Face Care line

7 comments:

This Charming Style said...

Aww I bet he started to panic, but you had it all along! I don't blame you though, it looks gorgeous. I love the colour combination here :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore this outfit!! The orange flower looks perfect!! I love that pouch you stole :) And you look so stunning, I wish I could "grade" your look somewhere (maybe I should look for it on chictopia) because this "wowed" me :)

xxx

Kirstin said...

So pretty, the perfect outfit. I love your husband's bag, he has amazing taste!

Kirstin said...

So pretty, the perfect outfit. I love your husband's bag, he has amazing taste!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving this outfit, loving the flower!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

C said...

Love this summer style look! And I don't blame you for wanting that leather clutch/pouch! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that always the way--it goes untouched for so long and then you both think of it on the same day.

Blogging tips