Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"We're An American ______"


It's finally out! Shipley & Halmos have published their first book, a collection of photos titled "We're An American _________."

It comes in three gorgeous colors and is currently only available through their website, www.shipley-halmos.comt.

I thought it was going to be more about street style, but I think the subject they have focused on is great. They've taken some wonderful portraits of people from around the country and I can't wait to read everyone's mad-lib-style descriptions of themselves.

If you click HERE, you can see me :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? How long has this been in the works? It's more about "facial expression" isn't it.

Collette Osuna said...

I will totally have to take a peeksie...:)

Thanks!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!! These books look so interesting and I LOVE the colors :D grat post!!

ps: I have taken too long to get here as well!

Blogging tips