Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday



Today was one of those very meaningful holidays. The kind where you can't run any errands, unless they involve buying mattresses at great prices! I realized halfway thru getting ready that I was not going to be able to go to the bank, post office, or library. I ended up at our one-and-only outdoor shopping mall.



Have you ever noticed how much your attitude effects how you perceive the weather? I'm so ready for Spring and keep thinking it IS Spring, so today I didn't think much of the bitterly cold wind. Let me tell you, I was pretty surprised when it started snowing. All of a sudden, my Uniqlo jacket and nylons seemed flimsy and ridiculous (they pretty much are), but thank God for my hat! My one practical item.



The dress and the bag are two of my newest wardrobe additions. The bag was on sale at Aldo. It's amazing what they can do with polyurethane these days. Everything looks so soft and real, and I swear they spray the bags at Forver21 with leather-scented perfume.



In These Photos:
H&M Dress
Uniqlo Jacket
Urban Outfitters Nylons
Forever21 Stockings
Bamboo Platform Heels
Aldo Bag
Vintage Hat
Ray Ban Wayfarers

12 comments:

Monica said...

This look is totally Parisian chic! It's lovely.
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

chic outfit :)

swatch international giveaway:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE it..especially the shot of you wearing the sunnies:) Super sweet outfit!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Fab ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the stripes, love the last pic!

www.plentyforpennies.com

C said...

This is so fantastically French. I love it!

katherine said...

i love that dress. have you lost weight? very cute as always!

Kathleen said...

you look amazing! holy hipness. I wish I could pull that look off. such an awesome outfit! I love your lipstick in particular.

CatieBeatty said...

Thanks everyone! I wasn't in a French mindset at all but I keep getting that! Maybe it is just becoming part of my personal style.

Isabel Hendrix said...

fabulous dress! You have such good style!

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

super cute!

ari said...

love the stripes paired with the high socks, also love the beanie. super cute and fun! Xx
ari
http://lacatrinadelamoda.blogspot.com/

Miriam said...

I love this!! That dress is amazing, it look gorgeous on you! Love the hat with it, it totally grounds the whole look. If this is on chictopia, I'm going to favourite it right now!!
M xo

Blogging tips