Sunday, February 20, 2011

Self-Portrait Sundays

Today I was featured on Kirstin's wonderful blog, Crimson Rosella. She has a wonderful weekly section called Self-Portrait Sundays where she interviews fellow bloggers about their photography techniques.

I also highly recommend checking out the rest of her blog! She has a very personal style. Whimsical and lady-like and full of delicate details and pretty touches. She also has gorgeous blond hair and the biggest blue eyes; a winning combo!


The colors and accessories in this outfit are incredible!

Thank you, Kirstin :)

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

Oh you are such a doll! Thanks for doing this! It was a pleasure to have such a styling lady on my blog!

Isabel Hendrix said...

oooh! she is so lovely :)
I will go check her out!!

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

**** said...

Beautiful look, your hair is beautiful, love the necklace

Monica said...

Oh! I love Crimson Rosella, I just found this blog recently and have been following it ever since. She is so adorable!
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Collette Osuna said...

I saw you on her blog and commented....:) I love you both:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my FAB ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Blogging tips