Saturday, February 5, 2011

Driver, Chatstworth Green please!

I am in much need of a trip.


My boyfriend and I are going to Baltimore next month for a wedding. It will be nice to see the East Coast. I haven't been there in 7 years!

But where I really want to go is England. I have many, many dear friends there that I haven't seen in quite a while (going on 4 years). Plus, it is my favorite place on Earth.



Anyhoo, here is look #3 from my Spring Wish List: contrasting patterns and color. Can't go wrong with black, white, and red.

In these photos:
Scarf- H&M
Shirt- thrifted
Leggings- Zella

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great combination! :)
I want to come back to England one day as well. I love it. I think I was just born in a wrong country :)
Love, Andrea

Collette Osuna said...

Id love to go to England as well:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

Anonymous said...

the scarf just looks beautiful up against the stripes. Have a wonderful trip back East.

Michelle Elizabeth said...

Your hair is so cute! Kinda 60s!

Blogging tips