Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stuck in a rut

A soft, sexy rut. I can't stop wearing tights and stockings.


They're all I want to wear. Mostly I think it's because I have "image issues" when it comes to my legs, and I've found I really like my legs in all those cozy, sheer, gossamer layers.



I will try to limit myself to one posting a week featuring this combo.

On a side note, I'm also in love with my new vintage bracelet. Real costume jewelry! For only a dollar! For serious!



In these photos:
MAC lipstick
GAP cardigan
Forever21 Stockings
Cooperative wedges
Vintage hat
Thrifted scarf
H&M Lace Vest

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your style, and your haircut is just gorgeous! I'll be following from now on :)
And yeah, you can never have enough tights :)
Love, Andrea
http://doortopemberley.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

catie you look gorgeous in those stockings. and you´re right, your legs look def slimmer in them, if i´m allowed to say that :)
show as more!

Collette Osuna said...

Gorgeous scarf.....love the tights...I wear them alot too...definitely makes wearing shorter items feel more "safe" to me, lol...:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

Marguerite said...

This is a wonderful outfit!! What's the name of your lipstick shade? it looks lovely!

CatieBeatty said...

Thanks Andrea! I will be over to visit your blog soon! :)

Thanks Marcus, nice to see you!

Collette, I know exactly what you mean! I've been actually considering buying more minis because I feel like I can wear them now!

Marguerite, oh shoot... I can't remember what the shade is. I will look it up when I get home. The pictures don't do it justice tho. It's very bright in real life!

Haiku Ambulance said...

Soft and sexy indeed!!!

And that close up shot of you is killer. You look stunning.

A+ on the bracelet, too!!

|H. Ambulance|

Anonymous said...

While the stockings are flattering, I like the blouse and the scarf combination...and the soft hues of the palette.

Isabel Hendrix said...

I really love this outfit ^-^ cuute bracelet

http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips