Saturday, November 5, 2016

Lately: Autumn 2016

 I hate to start a blog post by talking about the weather, but it affects my posting so much, I can't help it! This October has been the rainiest on record. Boo. 

This time last year, I had 4 posts published in October, and was ramping up on Etsy for the holiday season. I noticed the other day that my product views were way down, mainly because I hadn't listed anything new on Etsy. That's when I realized I hadn't gone out to take photos with a real camera (not just my phone) in weeks, resulting in zero new listings and zero blog posts! I'm hoping November is a little drier (or a little snowier?!) so I can take some actual outfit photos!

My favorite accessory right now: the handkerchief.

My newest card features a hand-carved tiger moth stamp. I think I'll carve a whole series.



Taken on a day that was dry enough to bring my camera out.

This is Otto's nervous look. He hates the car.

No comments:

Blogging tips