Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Look of the Day: Catie Colored

pale peach, vintage coach, Oasap, street style

This dress is like camo for me, especially against this apartment building. If only the shadows were more dappled, I would blend right in and my prey would never see me. Maybe I can find a dress without spots and then I would disappear! Even my hair is the same color, haha. My sister-in-law always calls it "Catie colored".




Having much more luck styling the Birks. They look so cute with short baby-doll dresses! It's a great outfit for summer, too.

Leopard Print Dress - Birkenstocks - Vintage Coach Bucket Bag (similar) - American Deadstock O'Malley Glasses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got some Birks! I'm absolutely in love with this outfit. I would wear everything. Even your blonde pixie cut. :) Although I think I'd look super weird with that blonde of hair! haha! Love that dress. The babydoll look reminds me of the good old days. :) <3

toni

Anonymous said...

Love the way you styles the dress with the Birkenstocks. Everything about this is great--even though I almost didn't see you!

Keit said...

Catie-kitty! :D I love your gorgeous blonde hair and this vivid red lip, so luscious O_O

Blogging tips