Sunday, September 1, 2013

In Photos: Summer in Seattle

green, plums, summer, fruituniversity district, the ave, seattle, summer, city, lifestyle, sun

It's been a gorgeous summer. September is always a bittersweet month.

yellow, summer, flowers

capitol hill, seattle, sunset, summer, lifestyle

summer, seattle, fruit, farmer's market, lifestyle, snowcones, fremont
Fremont Market

beach, sea, seattle, summer, sand, blue sky, lifestyle, neon, swimming
Golden Gardens

stripes, child, hand, blackberries, summer, fruit,
I've never seen blackberries as plentiful as they are this year.

poppies, seattle, flowers, orange, green, gray, nature, gardening, summer, photography
I think I'll miss the neighborhood flowers and my little garden the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! The PNW seriously has the best summers! I don't think I'll complain about summer again. Unless I go home to Sacramento! :)

toni

Lubka Henry said...

Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing :))

Blogging tips