Thursday, March 29, 2012

Look of the Day: slap-in-the-face pink!

Oh geez, I love this sweatshirt. It's way too big and probably unflattering, but I just cannot see past that pink! Actually, it might be ruining my eyesight, and not just simply distracting me.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit I've bought two short sleeved sweatshirts in the past month. I don't know why, but I feel like my best friend from high school, Sarah, would make fun of me for wearing them, like when I shaved my arms junior year.
The sweatshirts seem a little silly, but are actually making a lot more sense then I thought they would. This Spring has been pretty cold so far, but I want to at least pretend the weather is getting nice! Short sleeves with a soft, fuzzy interior are working out just perfectly.

J.Crew chambray shirt - Vintage sweatshirt - Polka dot skirt (similar) - Vintage purse - Forever21 glasses (similar) - Xhilaration flats

13 comments:

Anna said...

love it! the pieces look so good together! i`m mad for polka dots and that pink is really pretty!

Baby Budget Blog said...

That's my kind of pink! LOVE that sweater!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

MochiBeaucoup said...

Such a nice color combination,including the coffee! The pink is amazing, very eye catching!

Kirstin said...

Haha, you shaved your arms junior year? You're too cute!

Unknown said...

Love how you layered that bright pink sweatshirt over that chambray top! So cute!

KatiesBliss.com

Emanuel I. said...

Great lady-like bag!
:D

Boheme.Fille said...

This is lovely! Love the bright pink! :)

Ashley said...

Haha, great post title! I'm liking your shocking pink, too. Expertly styled, my friend!

dcresider said...

I so love this outfit and you look chic as alway. I may Ihave to borrow this look!??

This Charming Style said...

I love the pink sweater! It looks amazing with the polka dots. Super cute look! xx

La Bete Noire said...

really great look. I love that skirt.

The Hearabouts said...

Piiink, yes please! Especially if it's mixed with polka dots :)

S., The Hearabouts

Unknown said...

Adorable! Just became a member of SSB and found your blog! Love the pink sweater and your blog name, because my name is Elise! How clever ;) Would love to have you follow my little blog over here: http://prettyinpink925.blogspot.com/

Hope to meet you soon!

Blogging tips