Monday, November 25, 2013

Look of the Day: Merry & Bright

PINK, Victoria's Secret, satin, merry, bright, chirstmas, party
Of all the photos I took for the Chictopia x Victoria's Secret PINK campaign, I think these ones are my favorite. They're exactly what I had in mind when I decided to style the Bling Crew Sweatshirt for a holiday party. I put it over top of my 1950s satin Christmas dress and it was like magic! Don't be afraid to belt things, tie things, or even just tuck & roll!


PINK, Victoria's Secret, satin, merry, bright, chirstmas, party


PINK Bling Crew (c/o) - Vintage Satin Dress - Maison Martin Margiela for H&M wedges - Crate & Barrel mini lights

3 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

i really love those mini lights and your sweatshirt is just darling!

Vera said...

perfect outfit and great shirt! :)

Keit said...

So beautiful and creative, and Christmasy :D

Blogging tips