Saturday, November 23, 2013

Look of the Day: Cozy & Bright

I can't tell you how excited I am to be wearing these sweatpants. That may sound silly, but get this! Chictopia and Victoria's Secret PINK actually sent them to me and asked me to be a part of their holiday campaign!! Styling sweatpants is a little daunting, but a neon pink shirt with lace shoulders & some festive additions definitely make it easier!

I cut all the snowflakes myself. It's something I do every year around this time. I can sit for hours cutting them, which means I have tons! I had to get creative with my shoot, since the weather was beyond crummy, and these little paper wonders came in quite handy! The battery operated lights from Crate & Barrel saved my photos from being too dark & dreary.

Visit PINK New & Now to shop my outfit and see the other bloggers that created holiday looks. More of my stuff is also in Chictopia's Victoria's Secret PINK gallery!

More to come!
PINK Lace Shoulder Raglan Tee - PINK Campus Pant - Vintage REI duck boots - Vintage pompom hat - H&M scarf


Blogging tips