Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Look of the Day: Literally Black + Blue

winter fashion, rayban sunglasses, fleur d'elise, classic vans

I don't know about you, but my brain always goes to the most obvious cliche when I'm thinking up post titles. I had originally dismissed the over-used reference to the colors I was wearing, but then fate struck me down. Also, literally. I fell, not once, but twice yesterday. I was totally convinced that I had a brain tumor and was loosing the ability to walk, but I'm pretty sure it can be blamed on unfortunate sidewalk cracks and curbs that are way, way too high for a "pedestrian friendly" outdoor shopping center.

fleur d'elise, blazer, forever21, blonde pixie cut, minimalist

The first time I fell, I just sat on the sidewalk until I recovered. My ankle was a little sore, but nothing too bad. Well, the right one (second ankle I injured) currently has a lump the size of a golf ball. I'm worried it's actually really sprained, but hoping the R.I.C.E. will speed up recovery.
short hair for girls, blonde, red lips, harrods, fleur d'elise, classic, seattle
 In happier news, I got a remote for my camera, so I got to do a lot of moving around for these photos :)

fleur d'elise, blazer, forever21, blonde pixie cut, minimalist, harrods, shopper tote


Vintage pompom hat - H&M blazer - H&M shirt - Forever21 pants - Classic Vans - Harrods shopper tote - Vintage Coach Mini Willis - RayBan sunglasses

4 comments:

Tori said...

I'm loving that hat!
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

Anonymous said...

Love black and blue together--but not in the form of a bruise! Take care of yourself (I fall a lot too--for a sober adult).

A camera remote sounds great!

Unknown said...

Black and blue look great together. I love your classic vans paired with your black pants. Such a fantastic blue blazer too.

barbaritapuca said...

like!!

Blogging tips