Saturday, February 9, 2013

Look of the Day: Floral blazer + handmade scarf

Fleur d'Elise: Handmade scarf and an American Apparel Leotard
 My sister made me this gorgeous circle scarf a couple Christmases ago. She is such a knitting whiz. I think this scarf took her like 3 days "because she had to do homework, too."

floral blazer, leotard, Fleur d'elise, American Apparel
 As much as I love the scarf, I'm ready for Spring. Layers are too much work.

Fleur d'Elise: Handmade scarf and an American Apparel Leotard
Today, I'm off to get my first facial! I'm very excited and can't wait to see what kind of magic they can work at Skin Care Djaouida in West Seattle. I'll let you know how it goes :)


Vivilli floral blazer - American Apparel leotard - thrifted maxi skirt - vintage leather satchel - Forever21 heart glasses (similar) - circle scarf handmade by my sister - thrifted leather belt - Cooperative wedges (similar

9 comments:

The Photogramps said...

So glad I found your blog, lady. Such cute style with a dash of eclectic. Following you for sure!
xo
ashley
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Ladies in Navy said...

love your scarf! what a fantastic accomplishment
kw ladies in navy

Kitsune-kun said...

how great to have the scarf remind you of your sister always! love this colourful cardigan :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the blazer!! :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Lizzie said...

I love that blazer...and what a wonderful scarf!

I agree, layers are too much work. I am all about simplicity, thus the reason I like the warmer months :)

Hope your facial went well! I sooooo miss working in the beauty industry...getting free facials, cuts/colors and massages :/ *sigh* haha

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Cee said...

I'm so with you on layering being too much work. Except for me its that boots and/or lace up shoes are too much work. I want to be able to go out in my flats without getting wet feet! That said, transitional fashion is fun - adding your floral blazer to this otrwise wintery look was a stroke of fashion genius. And seriously, so jealous of your handknit scarf, it looks so cosy!
xox,
Cee

Kitsune-kun said...

ah! heart glasses! I need some. haven't seen any that'd fit me since like 3rd grade!

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! I'm in the progress of finding something similar on Stitch.

Unknown said...

Hi Dear,

I just wanted to express how much I love your style and invite you to join StarPIQ - where you can share your awesome looks and get stars from our designers and fashion editors www.starpiq.com

Nicole

Blogging tips