Monday, February 4, 2013

Look of the Day: Casualize

Fleur d'Elise, Seattle, casual style, short blonde hair
I usually reserve my fur for fancy events, but it's time I put it to good use and start wearing it with more outfits. It's an easy way to add an extra layer of warmth without adding more winter bulk.

Fleur d'Elise, Seattle, casual style, short blonde hair
So! Good news! I found my wedding ring!! I had put it in with the rest of my jewelry I had packed on the trip. Genius, right? I don't remember doing it at all, though, because it was like 4am when we got up to catch our flight. I'm so happy it wasn't left on the plane. It's not huge, it didn't cost a year's sallary, but it's my ring and there isn't another one like it, so I'm glad to have it back. (There's a picture of it in this post)

Fleur d'Elise, Seattle, casual style, short blonde hair
I love this little tote bag. I found it at a pet/gift store that was switching to online-only. I think I paid $3 for it.

Fleur d'Elise, Seattle, casual style, short blonde hair

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Thrifted maxi skirt (similar) - American Apparel hoodie - American Apparel leotard - vintage fur - tote bag featuring pugs (locally made) - Classic Vans - Forever21 frames (similar) - GAP denim jacket (similar)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

great! I like your denim jacket with the rabbit neck!!

Greeting , Ugo

http://ugolopez.blogspot.com.es/

Kitsune-kun said...

ah! glad you found your ring! those glasses are so cute on you!

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Super cute! Love this outfit :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found your ring!! That would be so sad if you had lost it for good. I love the fur with the long maxi skirt. Very chic! <3

toni

Avec Amber said...

I love your fur and maxi skirt! Great look. =)


Avec Amber


Amber

Ladies in Navy said...

cute polka dots!
kw, ladies in navy

Unknown said...

Love the little bit of added fur and you are right it brings a little bit of warmth! Glad you found your ring! It must have been horrible to feel you had lost it! Your tote bag is super cute!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I'm LOVING this look!

Glad you found your ring, oy vey, I can't imagine how stressed you must have felt.

Jen_A said...

loooove this look! casual and chic! and your bag is so cute! <3

$80, $50, $30 GIVEAWAY! LAST CALL :http://call-me-eva.blogspot.ru/2013/02/last-call-80-giveaway-50-30-20-coupons.html

Cee said...

Oh my God, you lost your wedding ring?! I would have had a full blown panic attack. My wedding band is just simple, thin gold, nothing fancy or expensive but it's mine and I would be beside myself if I lost it. So glad you found it! On a fashion-related note, I love the combination of fur collar and hoodie... I never would have thought of it but it totally works!
xox,
Cee

Jenn said...

Great outfit! I think the tote adds so much character.

~Jenn
chīsana blogger

Unknown said...

such an interesting look, I really like it! and you pug bag, I love it!
xo
Ylenia
Ambitieuse.net

Blogging tips