Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion by Feelings


Ahh, yes, a promotion I can really support! Woolmark has launched the Fashion by Feelings Campaign to promote wool and provide another awesome outlet for posting looks. Visit the Fashion By Feelings website to post a look (or 3, like I did, haha), give Love to other posters, and learn more about the amazing trip to Australia you could win!


I am a huge fan of wool, so I have no shortage of great pieces to style, but I live in Seattle so it makes sense that I own lots of wool. It's warm and it's water proof, but did you know that what makes it waterproof also makes a moisture-wicking material? Yup, that means it's great for warm climates, too! Sheep wear wool in the summer and sheep wear wool in the blazing Australian sun, so why not you?



I can't seem to figure out how to link to my looks via my blog, but, if you have nothing better to do, visit the Fashion By Feelings site and search for "Catie Beatty." I would be happy to return any Loves given!



In these photos:
H&M cardigan
Thrifted oxford shirt
BDG cropped cigarette pants
New Look wedges
Aldo bag
H&M sunglasses
Scarf bought from a street vendor in London

12 comments:

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Love everything in this look! the colours! the boyish vibe! your hair ( have I told you that you have great hair?) perfect!

This Charming Style said...

I love this outfit! The high neck collar blouse is perfect, and I love the colour of the cardi!xx

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I tried to send the love but the link didn't work :(

Kirstin said...

ADORE this look! That colour looks amazing on you. I love how every outfit you wear is so perfectly put together and tailored. Just gorgeous lady!

Kirstin said...

ADORE this look! That colour looks amazing on you. I love how every outfit you wear is so perfectly put together and tailored. Just gorgeous lady!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Really loving how you styled this outfit! The colors are perfect together!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Danielle V. said...

Wow! This look is amazing! And you look so lovely. I love you hair and sunglasses :)

Best,
Danielle
http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Sweet Parisian chic! Love your style girl and those sunnies are to die for!
Cheers from Australia:)
http://crashingred.com

ladyhoward said...

Those pants look amazing on you, which means I need to get some!

Vera said...

love your outfit!

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

How cute are those sunnies?! Cute look!

Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

Congrats on your Style Pantry feature too! I was featured last week :)

Ashley said...

Great look, and you're wearing those amazing sunglasses! I still can't bear to wear wool in the heat, but I'll see what I can do come November.

Blogging tips