Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Look of the Day: Dots & Denim

Catie Beatty, spots, Oasap, peplum, mom jeans, vintage, coach
Life has been so busy! I accepted a small promotion at work and, even though I'll still be part time, the training is pretty extensive. It also means my job will be moving to one of the other neighborhoods in Seattle. I nannied there for 4 years, so I'm pretty excited to be back in the old 'hood. It's a nice one; lots of great coffee shops (like the rest of Seattle), upscale gift shops, yet very family-oriented. And I'll be right next to Trader Joe's! I'll never run out of their coffee again!

In other news, I watched like seven hours of X-Files on Friday. It was my one day off.

Catie Beatty, spots, Oasap, peplum, mom jeans, vintage, coach

Catie Beatty, spots, Oasap, peplum, mom jeans, vintage, coach
Oasap let me pick out a few things from their Summer line and I was very excited when this dotted blouse arrived in the mail. I love how random the spots are. It's very fun to wear. I also ordered this sparkly, green and gold bracelet, but I' have had a chance to style it yet.



Oasap Flounce Dotted Blouse - Thrifted St. John's Bay jeans (similar) - vintage purse (similar) - Arizona Sneakers - Vintage Nordstrom sunglasses (similar)

8 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

lovin those sunnies:)

Cee said...

Seven hours of X-Files? Sounds like a pretty great day off to me :) And I love this top - the blue dots are so simple but they make it so different.
xox,
Cee
PS: Congratulations on the promotion!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the top! cute outfit!

ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the top! cute outfit!

ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Kate said...

You are SO cute! I love polka dots, but this top is SO great. I love how they aren't totally evenly spaced in the traditional way. You just look so great.

So glad I came across your blog. I'm inspired! I'll be looking for similar dots in my local thrift stores.

Ladies in Navy said...

congratulations! also adore this top
ladies in navy

Keit said...

Congrats on the promotion! ^_^ Yaay!
I love this outfit, the bag is so adorable. And I can't express my love for your hair O_O as weird as it sounds!

Unknown said...

Congrats for your new job! I love your dot shirt is stunning, In my free day I was in to Penny Dreadfull jaja

xxx

Blogging tips