Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look of the Day: Floral Jacket + Red Crop Top


I ordered this abstract floral jacket from Oasap just in the nick of time. It sold out almost immediately! I'm so glad to have it, because it fits amazingly and looks great with just about everything. If you're interested, keep an eye on the site, because sometimes they restock things.



I feel like I owe American Deadstock an apology for my impatient thoughts. I redeemed a pair of their sunglasses on Chictopia in June and after two or three emails, finally received them in the mail. Well, they sent me not one, but three pairs of glasses which more than makes up for the delay. So generous! Am I right? Oh, also, they're awesome sunglasses!


Oasap floral jacket - H&M crop top - Forever21 pants - Vintage Coach - American Deadstock sunglasses

7 comments:

Tori said...

stunning jacket! that print is amazing
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

Ladies in Navy said...

love that bag!
kw ladies in navy

Sewingadicta said...

Amazing jacket. Love it! Wow! Three pairs of glasses ... after all, you are a lucky girl ...

Boheme.Fille said...

That's a cool jacket and I love the glasses!

The Hearabouts said...

The jacket is adorable. I also love your accessories!

S., The Hearabouts

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the bright crop top with the high waisted trousers :)

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Lubka Henry said...

Very pretty look! I like the jacket so much :)

Lu, xx
http://balgar-ka.tumblr.com

Blogging tips