Thursday, March 1, 2012

oops-a-daisies!

Well, it's nearly Spring, so I guess it's time for something new. How about some lovely new earrings and a new hair color?

In an attempt to dye my hair back to its natural, dark blond shade, I ended up brunette. It's actually even darker than the picture on the box! I'm pretty happy with it though; it's a gorgeous shade!

Believe it or not, I've only had my ears pierced for about 2 years.When it comes to earrings, I have a very small collection, especially in comparison to someone who has had their ear's pierced from a young age. I've been wanting a nice pair of diamond studs for fancy occasions, preferably canary diamonds. I have come to terms with the fact that I can't (and may not ever be able to) afford canary diamonds, but I found a lovely alternative on Anjolee.com.

I was a little overwhelmed with how many options I had, but I am completely happy with the outcome. I was able to choose the size, the metal, the style, and the type of stone for my earrings. I ended up with four prong princess cut citrine stud earrings in yellow gold. I absolutely love the color! They're the perfect size; not too tiny or too gaudy. If you want gaudy, though, you can order studs with gems up to 6.5 mm!


The earrings came perfectly packaged in a nice little enameled box.
Hope everyone is doing well! Spring is just around the corner!

In these photos:
Earrings by Anjolee
Lipstick by Maybelline
GAP cardigan
Tiered blouse from Lulu's
J.Crew wool pencil skirt
Aldo purse
Forever21 platforms

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Catie! Love your new haircolor! It is a wonderful shade.

Unknown said...

love the color! you look adorable :)

katherine said...

catie your so cute. the new hair is awesome.

Bethany said...

Loooooooove it.

Anonymous said...

I love the earrings and the new hair color.

Anneka said...

I love it! I got blond highlights pretty recently myself, so the number of Beatty blonds has stayed even : )

And come to think of it, I quit wearing earrings about 5 years ago, so we kinda traded off on that also. I've been thinking of going back to earrings, though.

Anneka

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair and I love your scallop blouse so much!

Blogging tips