Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just kidding!



Just as I'm about to give up and start planning for Fall, Summer pulls a fast one and the temp reaches 83 degrees. Not to get into weather too much, but we always know when things are warming up or cooling down in Seattle. This Summer has been completely unpredictable, though! It'll be 56 one day and 78 the next!



I styled a couple outfits the other day, in anticipation of Fall (and because it was cool) and I'm seeing a lot of stripes in my future. They are with me in the present, as well. My love affair with stripes smolders on!



In these photos:
American Apparel Harem pants
Thrifted top
Vintage velvet blazer
Vintage Coach
Forever21 glasses

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, very chic. I love the glasses.

Julia said...

Love that top, the stripes with the boat neckline look very parisian and paired with those pants & tan accessories = perfection.

Ashley said...

That vintage Coach is so fantastic! I'm not usually a Coach fan, but I really like this one.

CatieBeatty said...

Thanks ladies :)

I love the neckline of the top :)

I agree Ashley, I am not a fan of Coach, but the old bags are really, really gorgeous and much higher quality than the new ones.

Vera said...

Love your look, girl! You have a new follower ;)
<3

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

So jealous you can pull off harem pants!

Isabel Hendrix said...

Yeah the weather in the northwest is pretty crazy! I like the stripes :)

This Charming Style said...

I love your simple yet always chic style! The pants are great and i love the bag too :) x

Unknown said...

Ahh, great stripes! I'm a pacific nw girl too, so I feel your weather pain.

objectslog.blogspot.com

AS said...

i have an intense love affair with stripes as well - every time i get dressed i have to remind my self that i cannot wear them everyday - love this look the stripes (of course) and those awesome pants xx

The Beatniq said...

I'm jealous it's been that cool there!
Anyways, love the stripes!!

Unknown said...

You look so pretty with your frames Catie!! What a comfy outfit... Kisses my dear

Daria said...

isn't is a perfect summer casual outfit? :)

xxx
Daria

Catherine said...

I love your glasses! That color is perfect with your hair.

RedPoppy said...

I was just in lovely Seattle actually and despite some wintery lows in temp, I supremely enjoyed cooling off from the hot stickiness of NYC:) love your styling as always x
www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

bea said...

like! cool glasses!

Blogging tips