Monday, July 19, 2010

Lips


All of a sudden I'm very into lipstick, glosses, especially stains. I never wear them on a regular basis, but when I'm buying them I like to pretend that I will. I recently bought this lipstick from MAC. My plan is to do a just-bitten look applied with a lip brush, but I think I need a good matte nude lipstick first to wear as a base.

Just this last Sunday I bought a Just Bitten lip stain by Revlon. I was disappointed that the color was nothing like what it showed on the tube. It goes by the name "Flame" and it is NOT a coral-red it is simply bright pink. My boyfriend liked it, but I am not a fan. I might exchange it for a different color. Lip stains are lovely because they don't make me talk funny. I get so worried that I will mess up my lipstick that I sometimes feel like I have paralyzed lips.

In this pic:
Lipstick by MAC in Viva La Glam
Top is vintage, found at a garage sale

No comments:

Blogging tips