Friday, July 16, 2010

Blue is not my favorite color



But I wear it ALL the time. It seems to have neutral qualities to it. It's a calming color and also probably the most popular of colors, which is why it seems like a neutral: everyone is ok with it. Navy blue seems to look amazing on anyone, no matter what their coloring may be. It is, of course, exceptionally stunning on blonds.

I have wasted too much time on clothes and pictures. Now it is time to get some work-work done.

In these pictures:
Dress from H&M
Clutch from GAP
Shoes from UrbanOutfitters.com

Earrings and infinity scarf handmade by moi. Let me know if you would like to order similar versions of either.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this dress! The color and the cut are amazing!

Thank you for your comment on my blog! :) I appreciate it !

CatieBeatty said...

Thank you!!

Fabulista876 said...

Blue may not be your fave color, but it looks amazing on you. Love the dress!

Blogging tips