Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's raining gemstones!

gems, green, fleur d'elise, handmade, art, home decor

But mostly it's just raining. A lot. It seems to do nothing but, whenever it's my day off. My plan was to photograph clothes for Etsy and maybe even take some outfit photos, but noooo. It was sunny yesterday and the day before -_-

gems, jewels, geode, geometric, fleur d'elise, coral, neon
I'll happily keep making these prints, though. I carved the stamps myself! It's my favorite sit-down activity right now. They're up for grabs on my Etsy shop along with a few other cards and things I've made. My co-worker and best customer, Lorea, has already bought two. She always loves everything I make, and I love her for that. Or it just means we have the exact same taste in everything.


2 comments:

Keit said...

Aaaw, it's raining here too. Last night we came back from a birthday with the bikes and it was raining cats and dogs + wind = freezing ass. It was horrible!
Love these prints! I best they'd look even more awesome if you fill them in with color O_O

FaFoFi said...

I love those little cards! Anything with a "hand drawn" (or I guess in this case, hand stamped)/watercolor-y feel always gets to me.

Very cute! Was the process for carving the stamps difficult?

Blogging tips