Monday, September 8, 2014

Look of the Day: Fawn & Red

red, trousers, fall fashion, cropped sweater, seattle, model, ashley chanel
Last Spring, I had the chance to style my friend, Ashley, for a shoot. This was my first time styling someone else, which was pretty exciting. Especially because she's actually a professional model! She's one of the newest faces over at Baby & Co., which is a super chic local boutique located downtown. When my schedule allows for it, I get to spend the day with her darling little boy while she goes to her modeling gigs. It's all pretty fun, especially since they're both such wonderful souls.

red, trousers, fall fashion, cropped sweater, seattle, model, ashley chanel
 In these shots, Ashley is wearing a vintage sweater by Illustrations and a pair of vintage high-waisted wool slacks by Moschery. The top is her own. Both the sweater and the slacks are part of my Autumn Fashion section on Etsy.


red, trousers, fall fashion, street style, cropped sweater, seattle, model, ashley chanel, outfit ideas
 
Blogging tips