Friday, April 12, 2013

Look of the Day: Street Style for Two

menswear, seattle, freeman's sporting club, waxed canvas, denim shirt, street style, beardcasual, blonde, pug shirt, zara, in style, street style, j.crew
Isn't my husband handsom? And so well dressed! Sometimes he puts me to shame in my cheap-o Zara tops and American Eagle jeans.

menswear, seattle, freeman's sporting club, waxed canvas, denim shirt, beard


red wing, boots, menswear
Red Wing boots

menswear, seattle, freeman'ssporting club, waxed canvas, denim shirtWaxed canvas Freeman's Sporting Club jacket over vintage denim.

casual, blonde, pug shirt, zara, in style, street stylecasual, blonde, pug shirt, zara, in style, street style
I bought this funny t-shirt when I was visiting friends in England. I have a hard time resisting anything with a pug on it. They're the most ridiculous looking creatures. I can't help but laugh every time I see this shirt in my drawer. The bottom of it says "Cool Look" which makes it even funnier. 

Sorry there's not much in the way of writing for this post. My wrist is killing me! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

Your hubby is handsome and you are adorable. I can tell you're a woman of character and good taste, so I already suspected the mister would be cool. I can't imagine you with less than stellar.

Tori said...

Love both of your looks! You two look so cute together. And I love your beanie
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

you two look so lovely :) and that top is so cute :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Boheme.Fille said...

You guys look great! I love your husband's jacket and your pretty top!

Blogging tips