Thursday, August 14, 2014

Look of the Day: Head to Toe JCP

Well, this is embarrassing. If you'd have asked me in May if I owned anything from JCPenney I probably would have given you a confused look and said "What? No." If it hadn't been for this whole Redbook bonanza  I don't think I would have ever figured out how majorly awesome and affordable they are. You see, JCPenney was the sponsor of the Real Women Style Awards, so we all were given generous gift cards to said department store. So, basically, I can now sport entire outfits made up of stuff from JCPenney.

This is one of those outfits. Except for the necklace and sunglasses, everything else is off the sale racks at JCP. I've been living in this convertible skirt from Bisou Bisou. The blouse is by Joe Fresh and is perfectly gauzy, with the cutest flocked dots. The black slingback sandals by Arizona rival my Birkenstocks when it comes to comfort. They're on super clearance right now, so hurry if you want a pair!

If your size is no longer available, I highly recommend checking out anything made by Call It Spring. Everything is surprisingly on-trend and affordable, of course. I bought these, in both colors, and I'm dying for a reason to wear them! Remind me to style them one of these days!

American Deadstock sunglasses - Necklace from some store in the Olympia Mall

6 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

adore that skirt! looking chic! i seriously do love some jc penney things. they have a great more modernized/trendy section now that has enviable stuff! :)
Ladies in Navy

Anonymous said...

I have that top and I love it! Glad you had a fun time with the contest and the trip! <3

toni

Amy Johnson said...

I love J.C.Penney. Especially their a.n.a, ming, and Joe Fresh collections. Your right, they are very affordable and especially if you have one of their credit cards and get their coupons.

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace and those flats too. Love the infusion of fun with the yellow shades

Unknown said...

You look wonderful and classic in this outfit. You'd be surprised at what cool stuff you can find in pretty much any store. I love the yellow sunglasses you paired with this look too!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

mispapelicos said...

Such a perfect look, Catie.
Thank you so much for joining the Share-in-Style family
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blogging tips