Friday, May 3, 2013

Look of the Day: Jersey Dress + Printed Denim

 Happy Friday everyone! It's been a rough week at work, but I had to ice cream at Cupcake Royale twice, so I can't really complain. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom tomorrow and visiting with my in-laws on Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!


I love these vintage glasses. I can't stop wearing them! The funny thing about them is that they look better in photos than real life. My timing on this post was perfect, since this week's IFB Project is all about sunglasses!


Friday Fashion Fact:
On this day in 1965, the world welcomed the ever-talented Nina Garcia
What would we do without her words of fashion wisdom?

Madewell Sweatshirt Dress - Forever21 Printer Denim Jacket - J.Crew Belt (similar) - Tortoise Shell Cuff (similar) - Vintage Nordstrom sunglasses - Neon bag (similar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this jacket!

Xo, Hannah

Blogging tips