Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spring Accessories

Spring Accessories



Neon accessories seem to pop up every Spring. As much as I love them, maybe it's time to give something else a try. How about metallics? They're just as bold; just as eye-catching. Plus, gold and silver are technically neutrals, so neutral rules apply to them!

Try pieces that glitter, try pieces that shine, and if you get too overwhelmed or don't feel like spending money, try Essie's line of Luxeffect Nail Polish. I especially love the silver one over top of a peachy polish.

As promised, I will be having a Giveaway very soon! Check back on Wednesday to see what goodies I will be giving away to a lucky reader!

4 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I really love metallics (much more than neon)! I haven't seen many in the shops for Spring though :(

Ashley said...

Adore metallics! Great picks

CatieBeatty said...

Cosmia, I haven't been out shopping lately, these were all found online. It's very possible that what's in shops in Ireland is totally different than what's in shops here. Also, I may not be a very accurate trend predictor, lol

Collette Osuna said...

Love the flats and nail polish.....the stuff is so dang hard to get off after a week.
My nail lady cringes whenever I choose a glitter polish, lol.

Hope you had a great weekend!

A Blog of Life & Everything in Between!

Blogging tips