Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Ladies

gifts for ladies



Buying for the ladies in your life probably isn't as hard as buying for the men, but just in case, I've come up with a list of things I think would make great gifts (i.e. I want them all).

1. Kate Spade Rain or Shine Mug $20
This is my favorite thing on the list. Who wouldn't want one of these?! They're made by Lenox (ooh la la) and at only $20, it's waaay cheaper than what the tote bag version of this design costs.

2. J.Crew Edie Purse $238
Ok, so I imagine at $238 this isn't something you are going to be buying for all your best girl friends, but maybe put it on your own Christmas list...

3. Diptyque 'Roses' Scented Oval $45
This would make a great gift for a special lady, like your mom or grandma. The loop makes it perfect for hanging in a closet and the scent lasts for 3 months. Visit the Nordstrom website to find matching candles and other scents.

4. Weleda Everon Lip Balm $5
I am wearing this lip balm right now! It's my favorite. All-natural, high quality ingredients leave your lips soft and healthy. Real vanilla and rose oils give it a delicate scent and at $5 it makes a great gift or stocking stuffer!

5. American Apparel Beret $20
This cotton beret comes in 4 colors and the wool version comes in 13 colors! The cotton version isn't quite as stiff as the wool and has a more relaxed fit. Both are adorable, though!

6. American Apparel Turtleneck Crop Top $28
This gift is especially perfect for any fashionistas you may know. The cropped style pairs perfectly with high waisted garments. Made from spandex jersey, this sleeveless top is also great for layering. Comes in 8 colors.

7. Kate Spade Hinge Bangle $88
I will never have this kind of money to spend on gifts, but I'm kind of obsessed with everything at Kate Spade right now, so it's on my list.

5 comments:

This Charming Style said...

Fab post! I have no problem buying for my best friend, I think I have an addiction actually haha. It's just like buying for myself but guilt free!

I love that purse though, if only I could afford it! xx

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Lovely things! Why are girls so easy to buy for and buys are a nightmare??

katherine said...

i love these colors together. i love that beret, you would look so cute in that.

Ashley said...

Kate Spade has really been knocking it out of the park lately with accessories. As usual, great choices Catie! You have excellent taste.

ln said...

This is awesome, the colors are so lovely and romantic too! i would love to have the purse but not loving the price hah! But yes I think the bangle would be such a sweet gift for the ladies ♥

lots a love,
http://himandherproject.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips